Shipping & Returns
Custom Build Shipping Policy
All custom built wheels usually ship within 5 business days of your order as long as all the parts are in stock. We keep a massive inventory on wheel components unlike other online builders who don't order the components until you place your order. You will receive an e-mail within 2 business days if there is a issue with your order. We know you want to get out riding and we do our best to get you out there as soon as possible compared to other online custom builders who make you wait 20+ days because they do not keep the component inventory in stock.
Bicycle Wheel Warehouse Limited Warranty Statement
Extent of Limited Warranty
- Bicycle Wheel Warehouse warrants to the end-user customer that its own Bicycle Wheel Warehouse branded products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year (12 months) from the date of purchase for the original owner.A product recognized as defective by Bicycle Wheel Warehouse will be repaired or replaced at Bicycle Wheel Warehouse’s discretion.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties.Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
- Bicycle Wheel Warehouse shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.This warranty does not cover anything resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to perform maintenance, unauthorized repair or service.
- This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by Dealers beyond the provisions of this warranty.
- Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain warranty service or replacement.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- In the event of a defect covered by the warranty, you need to contact Bicycle Wheel Warehouse.In order for claims to be honored, they must be presented within the period of validity or the warranty and with a proof of purchase.Before sending any product to Bicycle Wheel Warehouse to be inspected for warranty consideration, you must obtain a return authorization number.This return authorization number (RA) must be visible on the outside of the packaging of the product.The issue of a return authorization number does not constitute acceptance of the claim, which will be assessed by Bicycle Wheel Warehouse after the product has been inspected.The sole obligation of Bicycle Wheel Warehouse is to repair or replace, at its option, the defective part or product.
Bicycle Wheel Warehouse Warranty does not cover:
- Products with proof of purchase or invoice, which makes it impossible to establish the date of sale;
- Products on which the identification markings have been removed;
- Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle;
- Damage caused by accidents, crashes, negligence, tampering, abuse, misuse, or improper use, use not consistent with the original intent or design of the product, lack of appropriate maintenance, corrosion, incorrect installation, unauthorized repairs, repairs performed inadequately or spare parts installed improperly, improper assembly, assembly or use of non-compatible parts, use of spare parts or accessories, use in conjunction with non-compatible components, modifications to the original product, normal wear and tear or deterioration due to the use of the product, commercial use of the product;
- Aesthetic impertections related to the surface, surface finish, components and subcomponents, stickers and labels, or surface treatments;
- Damage occurring during product shipping or transport;
- Lubricants, brake pads and disc brakes, and all other consumable materials;
- And expenditures related to the shipping, postage, or transport of the product to and from Bicycle Wheel Warehouse including all costs associated with International shipping;
- The labor costs required or associated with the warranty service or replacement;
- Compensation for inconvenience or for not being able to use the product while it is being repaired or replaced.
If you have any questions about your Bicycle Wheel Warehouse product please call us at: 1-800-979-0028
Bicycle Wheel Warehouse attempts to process warranty service as fast as possible to the best of its ability, but makes no guarantee to do so within any specific time period and/or deadline, whether self-imposed, estimated, or expected by any party.
Return Merchandise Authorization Procedure:
- The customer must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting customer service.
- Buyer must ship product to be returned, at his/her cost, to Bicycle Wheel Warehouse, and must mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
- All non-defective returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee for non-custom wheels, 20% for all custom configured wheel sets, and will only be accepted up to 60 days after the initial purchase date.
If you have any further questions about our return policy or RMA process, please contact customer service.